Please join your fellow youth of St. Isidore Parish, get exercise and build long term friendships by joining our Track and Field team.
Open to all students at St Isidore's and PREP students. Boys and Girls born between September 1, 2005 and December 31, 2011. Grades 4-8.
***Please note that if registering more than 1 child you will need to use a different email address per child in order for the registration to work. Thank you***
Covid additional parameters (please note that these are all subject to change per CDC/ AOP/ and school discretion. Upon registering you will also get an email specifying this. Do not register if you do not feel comfortable with/ or if you do not think you can comply with these. Any athlete/ coach/ spectator not in compliance will be removed from the sport and not refunded.
- Masks of all coaches and attendees, and athletes are required at all times- even during practices and competitions. Including during running, etc
- Each player may only have ONE spectator attend each game/ practice
- Social distancing will be required of everyone in attendance
- Social distancing will be required for all athletes when not playing such as when watching from the bench during practices and during competition
- In larger Regions, competition “pods” will be encouraged, which will keep 3-4 teams playing each other until their post-season play
- There is consideration for cancelling any Archdiocesan tournaments. Field availability as well as travel across Regions are both still a concern. This will keep competition within Regions only.
- Any games or practices that are postponed due to rain will be cancelled, there will not be any space within buildings to support practices
- All guidelines regarding screening players before games and practices will be adhered to
- If a player tests positive for COVID, coaches and AD will contact trace and enforce a quarantine period for the team(s) affected
- Practice times/ location to be determined.
- Meets will be at Pennridge.
With us, if you run track you try all events at least once - you do not know what you like until you try it.
Track is pretty laid back overall but we do expect them to run hard & give it their all when they are at practice/meet.
Events are: 100M, 200M, 400M, 800M, 1600M, Relays, Shot Put, Long Jump, and High Jump.
*Participants must be registered families of St Isidore Parish attending P.R.E.P. and/or attending St. Isidore School, and have received their sacraments. Yes this still applies with Covid-19.